First post of 2015. . . Here we go!
- I'm a few weeks late on this but wanted to share this 15 minute short that ESPN posted after the passing of Stuart Scott. When I think of ESPN or Sportscenter, I hear his voice. Stuart is a true hero.
- I had a blast seeing Baylor beat #11 Iowa State in basketball this last Wednesday in the Ferrell.
- I had a wonderful winter break. It was full of time with family and friends in my favorite city of San Diego. I was also able to fly to Seattle to see where my sister Laura is living right now. It was so much fun getting a full Seattle tour. I left Seattle on December 31st to head to Dallas for the Cotton Bowl that Baylor played in. Although it was not the outcome I wanted, it was a great experience. .
- Oh, and Maroon 5 crashed a bunch of weddings to make a music video. That's pretty rad. Check out the video here.
- I just want to take a second to thank all of those who read my blog. I don't do it so that I can get people to come to my website; it's fun for me and I hope that y'all find it interesting enough to keep coming back.